It turns out that in modern society, the male penis is the most popular organ in the human body. This causes a lot of conversations, emotions, mockery, admiration, etc.
Most scientists believe that the normal length of an erect male penis is 12-20 cm. Probably many people do not know this, but the size of a man's penis directly depends on the level of sex hormones in his body. Simply put, the more hormones, the bigger the penis. An excess of them can cause a penis length of up to 25-30 centimeters to be obtained. In the case of a reduced level of hormones or a congenital disease of the endocrine system, the penis will be small in size - 12-14 centimeters or less. In most cases, the length of the penis is 16 to 18 centimeters.
Modern medicine makes it possible to surgically increase the size of male dignity. Such operations are really appropriate only in the case of a low level of sex hormones in the body and in the presence of a micropenis (in fact, this is a medical term), when the size of the reproductive organ is10 cm or less in an erection.
However, there is an opinion among men that the larger the size of the penis, the better the erection will be and the greater the likelihood of giving pleasure to a woman during sex. We hasten to disappoint you, but this is not the case. In fact, the ability to satisfy the fair sex does not depend on the size of the penis, it all depends on a man's other talents, skills and abilities.
penis enlargement methods
Nevertheless, even if the size of the penis is within the limits of 12-20 cm, and for some reason you still want to enlarge it, there are several other ways in which surgery is not necessary.
- Vacuum pump.Classic variant. The vacuum will help draw more blood into the penis. Then you squeeze the genital organ with a ring to reduce blood flow. The disadvantages of the device are obvious: as soon as you remove the ring, the penis will certainly immediately return to its original state. Side effects: bruising, blood vessel damage, abscess, temporary erectile dysfunction.
- Weights, different types of exercises.Once and for all, it must be remembered that the penis is not a muscle like, for example, the biceps. It cannot be formed, inflated or anything like that. But there are methods that allow you to slightly stretch and lengthen the penis. These methods are mainly based on stretching with weights. Such procedures without prior surgery can lead to tearing of ligaments and tissues. Experts advise against such manipulations and seriously question their effectiveness.
- Tablets, creams and other devices.Absolute absurdity. These funds are nothing more than a publicity stunt from the manufacturers. There are no cases of penis enlargement with the help of such drugs and means.
Doctors assure that penis enlargement surgeries are not the most popular in plastic surgery today. This is perhaps understandable, given current trends in society. After all, women remain the primary clients of plastic surgeons. But, according to one of the experts in this field, among male patients, surgery to increase the reproductive organ is very popular. Moreover, operations are performed not only by people with deviations from the norm by this criterion, but also by those for whom even 20 cm is not enough.
Surgery can be an effective method, unlike others that also have their place. As with any operation, there are risks and the possibility that after the procedure your expectations may not match the actual results.
There are 2 types of penis enlargement surgery:
- penis elongation. The penis is attached to the pelvis using special supporting ligaments (strings). Part of the organ is hidden inside the body. Cutting these ligaments allows a large portion of the penis to be seen. In order for the ligaments not to grow back immediately, it is necessary to wear a special device for six months that performs the function of weighting and traction. This device is called an extender. When used correctly, it stretches the male genital organ, which leads to an increase in the number of cells in the tissue that composes it. Patients who are still in doubt whether or not to undergo penis enlargement surgery, I would like to inform you that you will have to wear the extender for 6 hours every day with 15-minute breaks every 2 hours (and it is forbidden to wear it). wear while sleeping). Such a device is very difficult to fit into tight clothes, which will make it almost impossible to lead an active lifestyle. Wearing an expander is fraught with complications such as paraphimosis. After a successful operation, a full recovery course and additional exercises, you can achieve a penis enlargement of 3-5 cm.
- Thickening of the penis.From the beginning, this procedure involved simple transplantation of fatty tissue into the shaft of the penis from other parts of the patient's body. Thus, the member became more massive. This option has several disadvantages, since fatty tissue is partially absorbed, the penis becomes bumpy. The modern method of performing operations to thicken male dignity involves the use of an allograft, a tissue transplanted from a genetically different organism.
How much does penis enlargement surgery cost?
The cost of penis enlargement plastic surgery varies. Not a small variation in cost is associated with the use of various methods. The price also depends on the type of intervention (lengthening, thickening), the clinic, the qualifications of the doctor and other factors.
Risks and possible complications after surgery
Before you lie down on the operating table, you need to weigh the pros and cons. In general, the efficiency of these plastics is 97. 5%. But, according to experts, only 35% of patients are really satisfied with the results, another 50% begin to look for new ways to increase the penis.
Complications include scarring, infection, changes in normal erection angle, impotence and decreased sensation.
The male penis is a very sensitive and unusual organ. Is it worth increasing a normal penis to an incredible size, risking your sexual and mental health?